Our client is an Australian owned Fire and HVAC company. A diverse engineering business, they are dedicated to the delivery of outstanding Infrastructure projects, service and maintenance to their selected customers across NSW.
They are now seeking to appoint a Project Manager for their Fire Business.
As a Project Manager, you will manage an established team of subcontractors installing a range of Fire plant and equipment on refurbishment projects up to $4 million dollars in Sydney. In addition to subcontractor management, you will also be able to consult and work with clients to achieve desired outcomes.
You will bring
- Minimum 7 years post trade experience in Fire Construction and Service
- Trade qualifications in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Hydraulics
- Project Management Qualifications advantageous
- A current and valid Australian Drivers Licence
- Minimum 3 years experience in Fire Installation
- Excellent communications skills and interpersonal skills
- Commercial acumen and will have proven experience meeting business and project targets
- Ability to instil and maintain a high-level Quality and Safety on the project
- Solid troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated subcontractor management experience
You will enjoy
- A Supportive and Professional Management team
- Attractive and Competitive Remuneration Package
If you are ready for a positive career move, apply here or send your application to email@example.com